To ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone, please adhere to these guidelines:
HEALTH AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- All visitors are required to wear a face mask inside the facilities when not drinking or showering.
- All visitors are required to have a temperature check and complete a health declaration form before entry.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- We have temporarily stopped supplying boxing gloves,boxing wraps, and heart-rate monitors. Please consider bringing your own towels and workout attire.
- There are several hand sanitising stations throughout our facilities, please use them as needed.
- All fitness equipment and machines are thoroughly cleaned every day.
- Drinking fountains are not in service, and please avoid contact between your water bottle and water dispenser when refilling.
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
- Keep a safe distance from others on the gym floor; at least 1.5m.
- Maximum capacity of group exercise classes varies from class to class, so please book ahead via our new Fitness First App or call to check.
- Some day-use lockers and showers have been restricted to provide extra distancing in the changing rooms.
- Lounge areas have reduced seating capacity.
- Sauna and Steam rooms remain closed until further notice.
WHEN WILL THE CLUBS REOPEN?The duration of this temporary closure is subject to review by the Hong Kong government, so we will keep you closely updated through our official social media pages and communications channels on our reopening.
Can I Still Use My International Fitness Passport?
Following the World Health Organisation’s declaration on 11 March describing COVID-19 as a pandemic, we implemented a freeze on both in-bound and out-bound International Fitness Passport usage.
We apologise for the inconvenience and request your understanding as to our proactive stance; we look forward to advising when International Fitness Passport privileges can be restored
WHY DO I NEED TO WEAR A MASK?In order to safeguard all our cardholders and staff, and to enable social responsibility, we are temporarily requiring all visitors to wear a face mask when inside the facilities and not showering. Please wear a mask at all other times, in accordance with the HK government regulations.
WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE IN PLACE FOR WHEN YOU REOPEN?Before our club closures, we implemented precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of all our cardholders, guests and staff alike. Across all our clubs, we:1. Increased the frequency of cleaning and wiping down of equipment and surfaces.2. Supplied additional hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial sprays for all visitors and guests to use.3. Implemented a mandatory health declaration form before entry.4. Implemented temperature checks – anyone recording a temperature above 37.5°C, or experiencing flu-like symptoms such as coughing, runny nose and sore throat will be declined entry.5. Began compulsory temperature checks for staff twice a day.6. Increased communications to staff and cardholders to educate them about the virus.7. Empowered our General Managers and club teams to monitor guests and cardholders, to politely ask anyone exhibiting flu-like symptoms to leave the premises and seek immediate medical attention.8. Advised staff to avoid physical contact with cardholders and guests as appropriate. Correction of movement and/or posture will be done verbally or through demonstrations.9. All employees will be wearing face masks and will wear a face shield when engaging with others.We have also implemented additional control measures to ensure sufficient social distancing, including a reduction in capacity of all Group Exercise classes and a restriction on alternate cardio machines. Class booking services are available via the Fitness First App.For the time being, we will temporarily stop supplying the following for personal hygiene purposes: Boxing gloves, Boxing wraps and Heart-rate monitors. Please also bring your own Workout Attire, Water bottles, Towels & Yoga Toppers.We encourage all cardholders to continue to observe good personal hygiene, maintain good gym etiquette and be socially responsible. It is a collective effort to keep yourself, your loved ones and everyone safe.
WILL THERE BE RESTRICTIONS / LIMITATIONS ON Cardholders ENTERING THE CLUB?
All Visitors are required to wear a mask inside the facilities.
Upon entry, all visitors must have completed and show the confirmation of the digital health declaration form at the front desk.
ARE YOU controlling THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE IN THE GYM AREA AND STUDIOS?Our Group Exercise Class capacity has been reduced. We have also placed restrictions on some machines to enable space between them. We encourage all visitors to practice social distancing as best as they can.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE HEALTH DECLARATION FORM?